ROLE & OBJECTIVES:
- You will be the face of Oven-Baked Tradition while attending select consumer events.
- Promote Oven-Baked Tradition as a brand to both Retailers and Pet Parents in the region of Southern Ontario.
- Use the tools provided to you to spread the word about the OBT difference (brochures, coupons and product samples).
- This will be an independent contractor role.
- Attend in-store events (product knowledge demo’s, customer appreciation days), Consumer Trade Shows.
- Promote healthy pet product choices and discuss those choices with consumers, and retail associates.
- Complete post event reports regarding customer communications and sales conversions.
- The successful candidate will be formally trained on pet nutrition and our product line-up. This will require a trip to our facility in St-Hyacinthe, QC.
- We will provide POP material, product samples, demo table.
- Love pets and have the ability to work in a pet store.
- Outgoing and friendly personality.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Computer and internet access are required.
- Available to work evenings and weekends.
- The candidate will require a vehicle and a smart phone.
- Previous sales experience will be considered an asset.
- Wage: $16,00 per hour and $0.40 cents per km.